- Valid on orders shipped in the contiguous United States
- Solid Tires and Tracks is responsible for ground shipping charges unless specifically noted.
- Customer is responsible for unloading the goods from the truck, if unable to unload, charges apply.
- Most orders are processed and shipped within 24-hours during normal business days.
- Expect delivery in 4-5 business (weekday) days from the time of purchase.
- Specialty tires, oversized tires and orders with multiple types of tires can take longer to process and deliver.
- Once the shipping carrier has your tires, you will receive an email from Solid Tires and Tracks with order tracking information as to when they will be delivered
- Unloading of goods is customers’ responsibility.
Please note: Shipping Damage:
It is best to refuse the package back to the carrier. If you accept the package, do not sign until damage is noted immediately in carrier’s delivery record and to the shipping company. Save the product and the original packing it arrived in and notify Solid Tires and Tracks immediately. If you do not notify us of damaged goods within the first 7 days of arrival, our regular return policy will override any claim of damage. We do not ship damaged product from our warehouse.
If a package is severely damaged, we ask that you do not accept it.
SALES TAX: All sales are subject to sales tax.
- Estimated delivery dates- includes seller's handling time, origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code, time of acceptance and receipt of cleared payment.
- A payment is considered "cleared" after your payment has been deposited into the seller's account. If you pay using PayPal, the payment may clear immediately. However, if you pay by check, money order, or eCheck, your payment may take several days to clear.
- Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods.
- This transit time does not include the seller's handling time. Transit time includes normal weekdays. Saturdays, Sundays, and major holidays are not included in transit time estimates.